This is my first bread since i get my new bread maker. I have to admit that with bread maker everything became so easy, just put the ingredient inside your bread maker and it will produce a soft and delicious bun or bread.
358 g bread flour
10 g Hk flour
3 Tbsp castor sugar
1 eggs medium
290 ml + 2 tbsp milk
45 g margerin
35 g shortening
5 Tbsp milk powder
11 g instant yeast
150 g desiccated coconut
150 g castor sugar
60 g butter
2 tbsp water
1.All ingredient should be measured as detailed.
2. Put the dough ingredient into bread maker. Wet ingredient should be on the bottom and dried ingredient on top. Just follow your bread maker instruction. The dough should be soft but not stick to your hand. Knead to 1-2 minute by hand and let it rest for 1 hour.
3. Fried your grated coconut to removed access moister( No oil required ). In clean mixing bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add in desicated coconut and mix well. Shape into ball , should be 30 g each.
4. After the dough double in size , punch the dough to removed air inside the dough. Roll to flat the dough and devide to 60 g each.
5. Wrap the filling into the dough. Roll the dough flat ,fold into half moon and half again. Cut in the middle and pull to make V shape.
6. When it done let it rest for about 45 minute . Bake at 160 ‘c for 15 – 18 minute depand to tempreture.
7. After the bun is done let it cool before serving.